Informations / Privacy and Cookie
Flunetz.com is a social news platform where every user can do it; Include textual content and links based on your subscription.
In Flunetz.com you can subscribe to two categories of users:
• Advertisers (website and blog owners)
Every user possessing websites and blogs potr & agrave; Subscribe and enter your own news or articles by writing simple "Flun " (post content) or by posting an article link. Cost of service Free
Every user registered as reader potr & agrave; Create your own collection by choosing existing advertisers sources or writing simple "Flun " (post content). The service is totally free.
All news is of their own owners, Flunetz does not assume responsibility for & agrave; On content but if necessary potr & agrave; Remove inappropriate content at any time and without prior notice in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, every advertiser will have an agrite; The possibilit & agrave; To verify your website to be verified and then credited to
With navigation and any registrations on Flunetz.com we accept privacy information pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and cookies according to current laws in force.
If you have any issues with registration and / or login, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your used email at the time of registration and the reason for the problem.
According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, Flunetz will process your data provided by you in compliance with the legislation on the protection of the processing of personal data.
Recorded data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.
According to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain information about the processing of your data, the manner and the purpose and the logic applied to it, and to:
- confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and of their origin;
- the identification details of the Registrar and of the Persons Responsible as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as responsible or in charge;
- updating, correcting, and integrating data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of law;
The statement that the transactions referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves Use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose: the processing of data, though relevant to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; To the processing of data for the purpose of commercial information or for the accomplishment of market research.
The holder of the treatment is Flunetz c/o Webbit at Voghera (PV).
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that are stored on your computer (or other devices enabled for Internet browsing, such as smartphones or tablets) when visiting a site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie ste